Lava Iris 406Q has been spotted on the official website along with many other Iris smart phones. This device has been listed on Flipkart with specifications and it would come with a 4 inch WVGA display powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and will be running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System that is upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat. This device is mainly targeted for the mid range market for budget minded users.
Lava Iris 406Q flaunts a 4 inch touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixel resolutions and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM and will be running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System out of the box and is a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) variant with Dual Standby. On the back of the device there is a 1700 mAh battery to power it.
Lava Iris 406Q has a 5 MP camera on the front with LED flash and a 0.3 MP camera on the front of the device. The internal memory of the device is at 4 GB out of which 2.25 is user memory and it can be expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot. The connectivity of the device includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and GPS. Other than this the device also has a 3.5 mm audio jack and FM Radio and is 10.3 mm thick.
Specifications of Lava Iris 406Q
- 4 inch touch screen display
- 800 × 480 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS out of the box
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 5 MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory extendable up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- Connectivity: 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1700 mAh battery
- 10.3 mm thick
The Lava Iris 406Q will be available in Black and White color variants and is on Flipkart with coming soon tag. The pricing of the smartphone is set at Rs. 6999, and both the color options are at the same price.