Lava has been launching series of smart phone and now it comes up with its New Iris 504Q+ and launched it for Rs. 13,990 and is the successor of the Iris 504Q. The device has a 5 inch HD display that is based on OGS technology and will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. The device has a 10 MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor and LED flash.
Lava Iris 504Q+ has a 5 inch HD display that is based on One Glass Solution (OGS) technology and is powered by a quad core processor clocking at 1.3 GHz coupled with Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. The device will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System out of the box and is a Dual SIM variant (GSM + GSM). There is a 2000 mAh battery on the back to power the Lava Iris 504Q+.
The camera on the rear is a 10 MP Sony Exmor RS Sensor with 1.4 µm aperture and also has LED Flash. The front facing camera is a 2 MP sensor used for video calling and on-board memory given to the device is 8 GB that can be further expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD card slot. The device has the sensors like, G Sensor, Motion sensor, Proximity sensor and the connectivity options include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS.
Specifications of Lava Iris 504Q+
- 5 inch HD IPS display with OGS technology and Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 10 MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor RS Sensor with 1.4 µm aperture
- 2 MP front facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 149 grams
Lava Iris 504Q+ is priced at Rs. 13,990 that will be coming in Grey and Silver color variants and a free flip cover will be given with the device that puts the phone to sleep when it is closed.