Chinese electronics maker Lenovo has launched its first Vibe X Smartphone at Rs. 25,999 in India after two months of its global launch at IFA. With a 5-inch 1080p Gorilla Glass 3 display, Vibe X adds to the company’s phablet range comprising Lenovo K900, P780, S920, S890, S880, A830 and K860 models.
This Smartphone features a full HD 5-inch screen and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor. Most of its specifications will be competing with the Micromax Canvas Turbo A250, Gionee Elife E6 and other midrange phones from Indian vendor. Some of the features are listed below
- 5-inch full HD (1290X1080p) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 at 440 ppi
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core Media Tek MT6589T Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 88 degree wide angle lens
- 16 GB of internal storage
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions – 74mm x 6.9mm x 144mm; Weight: 121g
- 2000 mAh Battery
The body of this Smartphone is made of premium polycarbonate and an advanced moil, laser engraved 3D tactile finish. It is thinner than iPhone 5S and Samsung Galaxy S4.this handset is going on sale in India starting from December 21st. Lenovo has also added some exclusive apps like SHAREit which enables phone-to-phone data transfer at 4Mbps speed.
Earlier Lenovo launched the Vibe Z with 5.5-inch full-HD display in China which is powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. The dual-SIM device comes with 2GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.