The LG G3 Cat.6 has been unveiled by LG which is a variant of the flagship model LG G3. LG G3 Cat.6 will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC and will also support for faster LTE-A up to 225 Mbps with Qualcomm Gobi 9×35 LTE Advanced Cat6 Modem. Earlier we have seen Samsung also unveiling the Galaxy S5 broadband LTE-A with 5.1 inch (2560 x 1440 pixels). LG is also releasing many variants of one device as Samsung does.
All the features are similar to the LG G3, like the 5.5 inch Quad HD display with a pixel density of 538ppi and will run Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box. There is a 2.7 GHz quad core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU and 3 GB of DDR3 RAM. There is a 3000 mAh battery on the back of the device to power it.
The LG G3 Cat.6 will be having the same 13 MP rear facing camera with OIS, and the Laser Auto focus feature that we have seen with the LG G3. It also has the dual LED flash on the back and capable of recording 4K videos. The rear camera is accompanied with a 2.1 MP front facing camera and the on-board memory of the device is at 32 GB that can be extended up to a maximum of 128 GB via microSD card.
Specifications of LG G3 Cat.6
- 5.5 inch Quad HD IPS display at 538ppi
- 2560 × 1440 pixels resolutions
- 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor
- Adreno 420 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A (up to 225 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0 with Apt-X , GPS, NFC
- 3000 mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 146.3 × 74.6 × 9.1mm
- Weight: 154 grams
The LG G3 Cat.6 will go for sale starting 25th of July in Korea and will be available in Metallic Black, White and Gold Shine colour variants. There is no pricing of the device yet.