LG has kept the Optimus L Series II active on the other end by introducing the LG Optimus L1 II, a budget Android smartphone and for now the device would be available in Vietnam, soon in Russia and UK, and there’s no confirmation whether LG is bringing it into all the markets later on. The L1 II comes with a pretty small screen, with a 3-inch capacitive touchscreen having a display with the resolution 320 x 240 pixels.
Internally, the LG Optimus L1 II has got a powering by 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor, and to support the multitasking there’s a 512MB of RAM, while the storage available in the device is 4GB internally, which can be expanded to 32GB using a MicroSD card. The specs are very much matching with the L3 II that was launched a few months already, with the difference in the screen size and the camera.
The rear camera of the LG Optimus L1 II is a 2-megapixel one with no flash, and a VGA quality video recording. The device would run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box, and there would be all the basic pre-installed apps along with the QuickMemo app which would do a good job in taking down quick notes, while there’s a Cheese shutter app which would help in recording voice while taking pictures using the camera. The battery capacity of the phone is 1540 mAh.
LG Optimus L1 II Specifications
- 3.0-inch capacitive touch screen
- Screen resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A
- RAM: 512MB
- OS: Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Rear camera: 2 MP fixed focus camera with VGA video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 12.2 mm thick
- Storage: 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Connectivity: 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 1540 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The phone would be available in both Black and White colors. This smartphone is available in India for Rs. 6499.