LG Optimus Me P350 – Steps to Install Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Firmware
Procedure to Update LG Optimus Me P350 with the latest Cyanogen mod 7 update:
- Download the Cyanogen Mod 7 Update Package & Google Apps from here to your computer and once it’s done, connect your phone to the computer with the original USB cable and copy the Cyanogen mod 7 zip package as well as the Google Apps Zip File to device’s SD Card. Ensure that you are not placing the file deep into the sub folders or else it will be difficult to detect the same in the recovery mode.
- Now, remove the connected USB Cable and turn Off the device so as to enter the device in the recovery mode. The recovery mode in LG Optimus Me P350 can be accessed by pressing and holding Volume Down + Call Button + Power Button. Just in case if the device starts in the normal mode then you need to again retry the process of entering the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select “Clear Storage” & “Wipe Cache Data” which will clear off all the cache data which is there in the phone. Once you are done with it, select “install zip from SD Card” > “Choose zip from SD Card” to choose the Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Zip file which you have placed in your LG Optimus Me P350. After this, you also need to choose the “Google Apps” Zip file which you have placed in the device so as to install all the Google applications in your device.
- Once the file is selected, the firmware update process will be started. As soon as the firmware update process is completed, the device will either restart on its own or will land back on the recovery mode screen.
- If it lands back to the recovery mode screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and select “reboot system now” to restart the device in Cyanogen Mod 7.2 firmware.
Note: In an unfortunate event if the process is interrupted then you will have to repeat the whole procedure from the start so as to again successfully update the phone.
Alert: You can now make use of all new Android Market Place which is now called as “Google PLAY” in your Android phone.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update as we will try to ensure that all your issues are addressed. Congratulations, you have now successfully applied the update of Cyanogen Mod 7.2 firmware in your LG Optimus Me P350.