With Over 4.5Lakh applications in Google’s PLAY Store, there are hell lot of applications to match your imagination and will surely blow you off if you check the apps this PLAY Store has got. We just now found a very unique application which you might not have ever thought that will be there in the PLAY Store for download, we are talking of an app called “Advanced Lie Detector Plus”. Ahem! Yes you have heard it right, this app claims that using the NATO algorithm and on vocal stress based technology it can detect the lies to a certain extent. These are some of the technologies which are incorporated in the real lie detector apps which several investigation agencies like Police etc uses.
The algorithms detect the stress on the words and tells you whether you are a lie and are fearing to get caught. If the person is not stressing then the lie won’t get caught. So, it will be difficult to catch the lie if the same is manipulated. Only one particular algorithm has been included in this app which is called as TEO-CB-Auto-Env.
Features of Lie Detector App:
- Critical Band based Teager Energy Operator auto correlation envelope area algorithm (TEO-CB-Auto-Env).
- Adjustable playback accuracy for faster phones.
- Graphical Stress display of captured speech.
- Playback analysis speed adjustment from 25% – 100%
So, now let’s check out with a detailed tutorial on how you can easily install this application in your device.
Procedure to Use Lie Detector App in Android Phone:
- First up, you need to download this Lie Detector App for Android from Google Play Store to your device and install the same.
- Once installed, you now need to tap on “Mic” option that is the 1st option from the left and then start speaking to find whether its a truth or lie. Once done, tap on “Done” as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, once done, a detailed graphical interface will be shown which will discuss more on the results and on the Stress as its a stress graph. Now, all you need to do is to go back and tap on the “PLAY” option after which you will get to see a small text box as shown above on whether its a lie or truth. The only disadvantage of this app is that its not compatible with the ICS Android 4.0 based phones but soon this support will be added.
Disclaimer: Please note that this app is just for FUN and should not be take out conclusion with this app whether its Lie or not. Neither we nor developer should be held responsible for the same.
So, congratulations you have now successfully learnt on how to differentiate between a truth and a lie with this heavenly app called Lie Detector. Do let us know your thoughts on this application as we will be more than happy for listening the same.