Procedure to Update Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 with Jellybean 4.1.2 DXMD3 Firmware:
- Download Jellybean 4.1.2 DXMD3 Firmware Package and Odin Package in your computer and extract both the files. Open Odin in your computer and turn off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Download Mode in Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 can be entered by first turning Off the device and then hold Volume Down Rocker Key + Menu Button and then Power ON the device. Once the device is booted and you see the Download Mode Green Robot, you can release the button combos.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow / Green, indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” to select the tar file which you got from the firmware package to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once the firmware update process is completed which will be mentioned in the ODIN, the Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 device will be rebooted.
- Once the device is rebooted, you need to disconnect the device from computer and enjoy the same.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just long press the power button and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same. There you go, you have now successfully updated your phone on the latest firmware of Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware.
Pages: 1 2