Procedure to Manual Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 with Jellybean 4.1.2 VRAMC3 Firmware:
- Download VRAMC3 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package and Odin from here to your computer. Open Odin in your computer and Turn Off your Galaxy Note 2 device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Turn Off your device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode. Download Mode in GALAXY Note 2 can be entered by first turning Off the device and then hold Volume Down Rocker Key + Menu Button and then Power ON the device. Once the device is booted and you see the Download Mode Green Robot, you can release the button combos.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow / Green, indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Upon extracting the firmware file if you get a single file, then in Odin click on “PDA” to select the same and click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware Update.
- If there are multiple files, then click on “PDA” to select the .tar file from the extracted file, click on “Phone” to select the file which has the word “modem” in it and then click on “CSC” option in Odin to choose the file which has “csc” word in the filename.
- Once all the files are selected, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once the firmware update process is completed which will be mentioned in the ODIN, the Galaxy Note 2 device will be rebooted.
As soon as you see the Language preferences or the Home Screen, you need to disconnect the device from computer and enjoy using your phone.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same.