Always wanted or wished for the Superfone, isn’t it? Finally it’s here, we are not talking of an all new #TheNextGalaxy smart phone from Samsung but an all new smartphone dubbed as “Micromax A50” which comes with Micromax’s in house groomed voice assistant called as “A.I.S.H.A” (Artificial Intelligence
Speech Handset assistant) which is an Indian version of “Siri” which was unveiled by Apple Inc. Over a period of this article, we will be checking out on what are the detailed specifications which comes along with this Superphone along with the pricing and availability details.
Aisha is basically the speech handset assistant which can control the phone simply with the help of voice which in turn will help you through the Voice. One can easily send messages, make calls and can socialize online and find hotels/restaurants nearby with the help of this. And top of it, this is very simple to use.
Features of Superfone:
- Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware,
- Preloaded with Google Play and Google Apps,
- 650 MHz processor with superior graphics and improved performance,
- 7.9cm multi touch capacitive touch screen, 113mm * 61mm * 13mm dimensions,
- Pinch to Zoom Capability, G Sensor,
- 2MP camera with high quality imaging capability,
- Expandable up to 32GB memory,
- HSDPA, HSUPA capability,
- 1200Mah battery power with 4 hrs talk time and 10days of standby time,
- Bluetooth 2.0 capability
- Music Player and FM Radio
This phone comes with the price tag of Rs. 4, 999/- and for this price tag this is really attractive and will be available with all the leading mobile stores near you. This phone comes in attractive White color and inbox contents of Micromax Super phone includes handset, user guide, charger, usb cable, battery, hands free and warranty card. Do let us know your comments on the same as we will be more than happy to listen about it.