Motorola is been in the news from few days and now has updated its Moto X, Moto G and Droid phones with new features in the camera app. The company has updated the camera app that lets the users of the Moto G, Moto X and Droid Ultra capture images by using the volume keys of the Smart phone instead of touching the screen. Motorola has said that Moto X has received 48 updates since the release in August last year.
We know that Moto X can turn on its camera just with a twist of the wrist that is a easier way to start capturing not this new addition of capturing with the physical volume button has made it more easier. The update also brings up some bug fixes and is compatible with Motorola Smart phones that will be running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
The Motorola Gallery and Motorola Assist applications has also been tweaked with this update bringing in new features and the Motorola Active Display app has got updated with some performance improvements. Here is the list of new features that the update has bought.
- The updated timeline design shows you more of your photos and videos
- Selecting Albums will set it as the default view making it easier to search
- You can drag the scroll bar in camera roll to browse your photos and videos more quickly and easily
- Notification bar has been restored on Droid Ultra, Maxx and Mini Smart phones
- If you have multiple Google accounts for calendars, you can now choose which calendars are used for your meeting activity
- Motorola Active Display (v2.1.5) update for Moto X, Droid Ultra, Maxx and Mini has got some bugs fixes to run more smoothly
The update as already been rolled out through Google Play and you might have already received the notification on your device for the update. Stay tuned for more information and updates.