Good news for all those who have Motorola Droid 3 phones on their hands. Finally, much awaited 2.3 Gingerbread update had hit the Motorola Droid 3 phones and now users can easily update their phones to Gingerbread version. This all-new update includes Google Talk with video chat feature, so no waiting for more let’s see the details and more features of this 2.3 Gingerbread update.
This update comes with build version 5.6.890 and fixed bugs along with adding new features.
- Previously, users had faced problems with audio clarity and notifications from Visual Voice mail. This update had solved all these as it comes with improved audio clarity for incoming calls and you will not receive any kind of urgent notifications from Visual Voice mail.
- The changes had made to Email and messaging features and from now EAS policies can limit personal email. Users can now access “Adding Accounts” page in the email as new set up has been made by adding “Other” to email accounts. Along with all these, Yahoo! Emails now show the exact time-date stamp.
- Here come the all-new feature Google Video Talk which comes now preloaded. Users really love this enhancement. Along with the Google Video talk, V CAST Mobile manager is also comes preloaded.
- The issues with V CAST solved now and you can see the fixed bugs in V CAST App store and VCAST video on demand.
- Earlier users faced some issues with the Geo-tagging feature and now this feature works accurately.
- All the users have to get “Network Unavailable” error message in the Backup assistant, and now it will not display this error message.
- Even users faced problems with SWYPE keyboard as the most often cursor skips to auto signature, but now this too had solved.
- A lot of improvements occurred in the stability of VZ Navigator and data widget. This version successfully subscribes to News App bundles and launches GoToMeeting successfully.
On the whole, this Gingerbread 2.3 update comes with new features and lot of bug fixes to improve battery life and stability. You can also check this update manually from “Menu-Settings-About phone-Check updates”