Continuing the Series of the Droids, Motorola recently unveiled an all new Droid phone recently which is dubbed as the Droid 3 handset, if you already own an Android handset then you surely would want to have the goodies of the Motorola Droid 3 then we are here to cover the same in this article. At the end of this article you will be able to load your Android device with the default or in other words the stock wallpapers of Motorola Droid 3 handset.
There are 23 wallpapers in whole which we will see in depth on how you can transfer these wallpapers in your phone so that you can easily set individually as your phone’s wallpaper. If you want to recollect on how and what are the core specifications of the Droid 3 handset then you can refer a complete coverage on Motorola Droid 3 which includes in depth analysis of the specifications, design, hardware, software, performance, battery life and last but not the least the price at which its priced. As of now it has been only launched in the US markets, but once it launches in other markets, we will surely cover about the same only on Androidadvices.com site.
The best part of the wallpapers which are shown below is that irrespective of your current phone and also irrespective of the current firmware you are on like Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4 and also on Android’s 3.0 honeycomb version you can easily load all the wallpapers in your phone. Also, you doesn’t need any sort of additional elements to make the below wallpapers as your home screen wallpapers. All the wallpapers which are shown below are the High Quality wallpapers and are High Definition wallpapers for Android phones.
Procedure to load Stock Droid 3 Wallpapers in any Android Phone:
- From your computer, first of all you need to download the Motorola Droid 3 Wallpapers Zip file. Now, as soon as you download the same, you will have to right click on the file and then need to click on the option of “Extract Files”. As soon as you select this option, you will see that a new pop up will be opened up.
- Now, all you need to do is to select the path to which you wish to extract the files to, once you choose the path along with the folder to which you wish to save or extract to, just click on the “OK” tab which is located at the bottom of the popped up screen as shown in the below screen shot.
- Now, after this you will see that you will be prompted to enter in the password, here you will have to enter the password as “androidadvices” as it is without any inverted comas.
- As soon as you enter the password correctly, the files will be started to extract successfully as shown in the below screen shot one by one.
- That’s it the path where you have given to extract, there you will find the respective folder which will contain the extracted Droid 3 stock wallpapers. In all you will find that there will be 22 wallpapers as you can see in the below screen shot. Please note that just in case wallpapers are found less after extracting the zip file then that means that the downloading is not proper and again you will have to download the same from the below link.
Once the wallpapers are extracted, you will have to rename the folder with the name of “Wallpapers” and then you need to place this folder as it is in your Android Phone.
Now, from your Android phone you need to find for the folder named “Wallpapers” and then you will see that all the wallpapers are now copied successfully and then to set the same as your wallpaper, you will have to long press on the same to set the same as wallpaper. Do let us know on whether you liked these wallpapers or not as it will help us to serve you better and just in case of any issues then you can mention the same in the comments section below as we will ensure that all your queries are addressed as soon as possible.