In an Exclusive move, we have got hold of Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Stock wallpapers with us which will soon be launching commercially. Just few hours back we saw on what are the quick Specs and Details on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. Also, we are in the process, so as to get a short tutorial on how to Root Motorola Droid Razr Maxx only on Android Advices. According to the sources, this phone will soon be launching within the next few days, probably before the New year.
Since the Live wallpapers doesn’t support some of the Android phones, you need not worry about this anymore. The stock wallpapers which we will be seeing are all the static wallpapers and not the Live Wallpapers. The best part of all these wallpapers is that it supports all the Android phones with no requirement of minimum Android version of firmware. Also, the best part is that you also need to ROOT the device to accommodate all these wallpapers in your phone. Just in case if you missed out, we saw on how you can make use of the classy Motorola DROID Xyboard Stock Wallpapers for your Android along with the Motorola Droid Razr Stock Wallpapers too.
Procedure to Install Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Stock Wallpapers in your Android Phone:
- Download Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Wallpaper Package in your computer. Extract the same in your computer, in the process of the unzipping you will be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password as “androidadvices.com” without the inverted comas.
- Once the file is extracted, you will see that there will be 35 wallpapers as mentioned in the below screen capture. Please note that even if single wallpaper is missing then you need to check with the extraction process.
- Now, you need to enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Android Phone. The USB Debugging can be enabled from the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging. Alternatively, you can also get into the Mass Storage Mode.
- Now, with the help of USB cable, connect the phone to the computer and explore the SD Card contents in your Windows Explorer. Once you do so, you now need to create a new folder in your phone named as “Wallpapers” and then you need to copy all the extracted wallpapers in that folder. Just in case if you have already created the folder then you just need to copy the wallpapers.
- Once done with the above step, disconnect the phone from the computer, navigate to the “Wallpapers” folder in your phone through the file explorer tools and then long press on any of the Wallpapers to set the same as your phone’s wallpaper.
So there you go, you have now successfully set the stock wallpapers of Motorola Droid Razr Maxx in your Android phone. Do leave a comment below just in case if you face any issues while setting up the wallpapers.