Well, after the Moto E, there is another good news for the Smartphone lovers as Motorola has updated its Moto G in UK with 4G LTE and also included the microSD card slot to extend the memory. Earlier Moto G was available only in 8 GB or 16 GB variants and there was no 4G LTE support, even after lacking these the Moto G has been a successful device. This updated model of Moto G will be costing you $219 / 149 GBP which is tad costlier than the original version but considering the LTE and microSD slot included it should not be a big thing to be worried about since it is still very much a budget device.
With this updated Moto G, we can also see a an update to its appearance as Moto G will be coming in an additional colour option as it is now available in White and Black (Earlier only the Black option was available). You also have the option of the swappable back cover option for which Motorola is famous for. Let us see all the specifications of this updated Moto G.
Specifications of Moto G (4G LTE)
- 4.5 inch edge-to-edge touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions at 329 ppi
- 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 4G LTE (for the UK)
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 MP rear facing camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 720p HD video playback
- 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB with microSD slot
- Connectivity: 4G/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2070 mAh battery
The availability of this updated Moto G is not known yet but sure to be rolled out very soon. Many carriers will interested in taking up Moto G now with this update and it is priced at $219 / 149 GBP. The 4G less Moto G is still available for $179.