Always wanted to use the Motorola Photon 4G Android smart phone just because of its exciting wallpapers which comes by default, not so many of those but for sure you might want to at least have all the stock (by default) wallpapers which comes by default with the Motorola Photon 4G smart phone. So, in the due course of this article we will see on how you can load all these wallpapers to your android smart phone irrespective of your Android phone and also the version which it is on currently. Since all these wallpapers are not the Live wallpapers, so you can easily make use of all the below shown wallpapers and can install these in any of the Android phone irrespective of the model number or the Android firmware version, even Android 1.5 version user too can install these wallpapers and also 2.3 loaded phone or even 3.0 Honeycomb device.
- To install all the above shown wallpapers in your phone, just download the Motorola Photon 4G Wallpaper Package in your computer and not directly in your Android phone as the zip file is password protected and can’t be opened directly in the Android phone.
- Once the zip file is downloaded, just unzip the same to get 5 wallpapers which are shown above and extract the same using Win RAR or Win Zip to the desktop so that they are easily accessible. Just in case if the password is prompted while extracting the wallpapers then just enter the password as androidadvices.com to extract the wallpapers.
- After this connect your Android phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and then simply create a folder called “Wallpapers” and then copy all the wallpapers which you have extracted in this folder and that’s it.
- Now, just disconnect the phone and open the folder of “Wallpapers” which you have created in the phone to set the wallpapers in your Android phone.
- Now, after opening the folder, if you wish to set any wallpaper as your home screen wallpaper or the lock screen wallpaper then all you need to do is to just Long press on the wallpaper and you can easily select the option to set the same as the wallpaper.
Do, let us know if you face any issues while setting the above items as wallpapers as we will ensure that the wallpapers which are shown above can be set easily on your Android smart phone. Not to worry as you will not have to either root your phone or even update the firmware of your existing Android smart phone to accommodate these wallpapers which are shown in the above screen shot.