For all those who are eagerly waiting for an Epic Phone from Samsung Electronics in the Ice Cream Sandwich event, just before that Motorola Mobility has come up with a bouncer and this time with a smart phone called as the Motorola Razr or Motorola Droid Razr on the Verizon Wireless. Now, you may ask on what special is this phone all about, then you will be not only pleased to hear that but will surely be amazed as this is just a super phone and not the smart phone. To surprise with, this phone comes along with the improved Super AMOLED Qhd display which is the World’s brightest screen as of now along with the scratch resistant display.
These days smart phones are becomes very personal and is the one which people falls in love with. With users more and more looking for the better built quality along with other parameters like processing speeds, higher resolutions, innovative features, good looks, thickness, built material without compromising any of the features. So, in lines to the thinner, stronger, faster and smarter the Droid Razr makes the debut in the smart phone world and to be precise in the Android world. In the due course of this article we will also see on what are the things which are especially in this smart phone.
This is one of the most important aspect when it comes to choosing the smart phone and so does Motorola Mobility has taken care of this and has built as device which is stronger than the rest as this is built with the toughest Stainless Steel made with the Kevlar fiber, sports the Gorilla Glass Display, splash guard technology which makes this phone a totally spill proof device.
Features & Specifications:
- Blazing Fast 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor,
- 1GB RAM to provide PC Like experience,
- 4.3 inches of Screen Size with Advanced QHD Super AMOLED Display,
- 8 MP rear camera with 1080p capability, comes with front facing camera
- Powered with Moto Cast,
- World’s thinnest smart phone with 7.1mm thickness which is a marvel of Engineering,
- Bluetooth 4.0 capability,
- Powered with Gingerbread 2.3.5 version of Android,
- Weighs 127 gms,
- 4G LTE capable device with Verizon Wireless,
- 16 GB Onboard memory with 16 GB micro SD card,
- Web top capability,
- Powerful 1800 Mah Battery
- 4G LTE Capable device which can share your 4G LTE with up to 8 devices which are Wi Fi enabled,
- Remote Wipe pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing,
- Quick office to view, create and edit the Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on the mobile device from anywhere at any time.
Pricing and Availability:
This phone will be called as the Droid Razr on the VZW network while on the other networks it will be called as the Motorola Razr. The pre orders will start on October 27th and the device will be in stores in the early November with an expected price tag of $ 299 along with a 2 months agreement.
Bottom Line: Just in case if you liked this phone just too much then not to worry, we will soon bring out the stock wallpapers of Motorola Razr or the Stock Wallpapers of Motorola Droid Razr. So, stay tuned to AndroidAdvices.com.