Procedure to Root, Un Root, Install Recovery, Unbrick Motorola Xoom:
- First up, you need to Download the All in One Tool Zip Package from here to your computer and once it’s downloaded in your computer, extract the same. There is no password for this Zip package.
- After this, you need to ensure that ADB is installed in your computer by following the corresponding instructions.
- Now after this, you need to enable the USB Debugging in your phone. Enable the USB Debugging in your phone. Enable the same from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging. Ensure that the USB Debugging option is ticked as shown in the below screen capture.
- From the extracted files, open the file named as “LordAIOTool” which is an executable file after which you will see that the command prompt will be opened in your PC after which you need to connect your Motorola Xoom with your computer with the original USB Cable in your computer.
- Once you connect the device, all you need to do is to enter the appropriate option and press enter to select the corresponding option.
So there you go, you have successfully made use of the One click tool for all your customization needs. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.