NTT Docomo Offers Update for Galaxy Tab Plus SC-02D Software
NTT DoCoMo yesterday announced about 19 smartphone and tablet coming out for their Summer 2012 collection and this device will be launched within a month or two, some might release in the last of this month itself. Apart from this updates, NTT DoCoMo support team also release the Android software upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus SC 02D tablet.
This update to the software version will be available to the users in Japan from 17th of this month as announced and they also released a change log as well providing what improvements and enhancements are included in this firmware upgrade. This update will come with the built number HTJ85B.OMLD6 SC02DOMLD6 and this is been ruled out to the users in Japan only via both OTA and through Samsung KIES itself.
Update via OTA
- For the users who are looking to update via OTA they should head to Settings > About Tablet > Software Update and then tap on Check Now to see the update.
- Once it’s connected to the Samsung servers, files would be downloaded on to your tablet and this can take 10 minutes of time.
- Once that is done your tablet would automatically be restarted and the flashing would be done in the next step.
- Your phone would again be restarted with new version on your tablet
Update via Samsung KIES
This update to software can be done via Samsung KIES as well. Follow instructions below –
- Connect your Galaxy Tab to the phone using the USB Cable.
- You should have pre installed the Samsung KIES on your PC.
- In Samsung KIES, from Tools, select Firmware upgrade and initialization
- Follow the on screen instructions you can update with the same
So do lets us know how did this firmware go with your tablet.