Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy EXPRESS with Jellybean 4.1.2 XWAMC4 Firmware:
- Download Jellybean 4.1.2 XWAMC4 Firmware Package and Odin from here to your computer to extract the same preferably to the desktop. Open Odin in your computer and en sure that you have installed KIES in your system just to make sure that all the required drivers are there in the computer.
- Turn Off your Galaxy Express because it’s time now for booting the device in the Download Mode. Download Mode in Galaxy Express can be entered by holding the Volume Down button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device. You will get to see the Green robot showing the Download Mode, press the Volume Up key to confirm the same.
- Once the device is entered in the Download Mode, connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable to see the ID : COM section in Odin turning Yellow / Green. The color change of ID : COM section will indicate that all the drivers are installed successfully.
- Click on “PDA” to select the tar file which is there in the firmware extracted folder to click on “Start” for initiating the process of firmware update in the device.
- It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the update. Once the firmware is updated, the device will then be rebooted automatically.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy EXPRESS with the Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.