Organized life sounds better, right? And so does in the World of applications in Android too need some taste of Organization. So, let’s check out how you can easily organize all your hundreds of applications which are flooded in your Android phone. With customized categories, this application also allows you to create your own categories, labels so that managing your applications will be breeze. What’s more is that you can also associate one or more labels to each android application which will ease your task of searching any application. With a custom icon right on your Android home screen you can access this one very easily right from the comfort of your home screen. Right from the bookmarks to the contacts to the shortcuts to the installing as well as uninstalling the apps, you can change the settings the way you want and this is the way to. Also, the best part of this application is that you can also import as well as export all your categories with the applications so that it becomes further easier to manage the applications. So, after so many goodies about this application, you would for sure want to know on how to use this Android Application, so let’s check out the same in the due course of this article.
How to use App Organizer
- First up, you will have to go to Android Market Place and need to search for the Application named “Apps Organizer” or alternatively you can download this application by scanning the QR Code below. After going to the app screen you need to tap on “Free” and then on “Ok” as shown below screen shot.
- As soon as you download this application, in your home screen you will see the notification as shown below after which you just need to tap on the same.
- Next up, you will have to tap on the “App Organizer” as shown in the above screen shot and after which you will see that the application will be opening.
- Now, at the first start of the application, you will see that you will get a notification where in you will see that you will be presented with the short intro about the Apps Organizer after which you just need to click on the “OK” tab.
- Now, after this you can see that all the apps are listed as shown in the above screen shot, now you will have to tap on the application for which you wish to set the label as as shown below, suppose if am selecting the “Asphalt5″, i can set the label as shown below,
- So, lets choose a Label for the “Asphalt 5″ as the Games as its actually a game which can be set by simply tapping on the same as shown below which can be done by tapping om the “Games” option.
- After choosing the label, just tap on the “OK” button tab to proceed after which you will see that the label will be set automatically and you will find the Asphalt 5 in the Games category. Now, next up you can also create the label of your own which can be done by first tapping on the “Menu” key and then you will have to select the “New Label” option as shown below,
- As soon as you tap on the “New Label” option, you will be asked to enter in the label name of your choice which can be entered in the field after you tap on the “New Label” field.
- Now, as soon as you tap on the Ok option after entering the label name, you will see that the new label will be created as shown in the above screen shot. Now next up after giving all the applications its labels as per your requirements and customizations you will have to now ensure that you can quickly be able to access these apps which can be done by setting this one as the widget. So, for this go to any of the preferred home screen from your Android phone and long press on the empty area to get the below shown options,
- So, after long pressing on the home screen you will see “Add to home screen” options from which you will have to select the “Widgets” option and after that you will have to tap on the “App Organizer” which is first as shown in the above screen shot and after which you will see the widget as shown in the screen shot below,
- By default the “All labels” icon will be shown on the home screen after which you will have to tap on the same to configure it as shown below,
Now, you can see that all the labels are listed here as the Widget and you can choose the application of your choice in a clutter free format as you can label the most frequent and selective apps in the Organize Apps widget which in turn simplisize all your applications very easily.
Download Organize App
Android App Ratings :4 / 5