Seems like Samsung is here to copy Apple hardcore, if you can just go back at a time when users of Apple iPhone 4 complained about Network related issues when holded in particular manner. On same lines, Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 smartphone which is still the flagship model of Samsung Electronics in most of the countries has an issue wherein users had issues with Digital Noise Reduction/Cancellation Problems. In this article we will help you to fix this issue with a simple to follow interactive tutorial with the help of detailed images. We are really thankful to user called “toxicdust” who has come out with this work around.
Please note that this procedure can only be applied on all the SAMSUNG Galaxy S2 smart phones only and not on any other phones.
Disclaimer: Please note that we should not be held responsible in any manner just in case if any damage is happened to your device in the process of following this article as we have tried our level best to simplify this article so that you can understand this article. We recommend you to follow the article as in the process of this article you will be required to open the device.
Procedure to Fix SGS2 Echo and Digital Noise Reduction/Cancellation Problems:
- First up, you need to remove the battery by removing the back cover and then you need to remove the screws as shown in the below image. After this, you need to unclip the back and front cover and since the back cover is very tough, it’s very unlikely that it will broke.
- Now, when the back cover is removed you will get to see the image as shown below. You can see that there will be a red block called as “ZZ” as shown below.
- Now, you will see that two components are interfering with one another as shown in the below image. “A” is basically the NC Microphone sensor. Make sure that you check that the sensor is placed correctly in the sleeve which will cover the same as shown. “B” is nothing but the speaker and will be glued but you can lift the same with the help of tweezer.
- Next up, you need to loose the speaker with the help of lifting the same up and down. Please note that you need to note down the arrow as it will flip the arrow which will be pointing to expose the casing which is housed in it. Now, you need to clean out the housing dirt or wipe from the speaker as this dirt substances too hamper the performance of the phone. In the process, you need to gently elevate the speaker to clean the same.
- After this, you need to flip the speaker back from its housing and then after cleaning press it down till its seated perfectly in its housing. Please note that the rubber which is surrounded with the rubber speaker is pressed firmly so as to house the same.
- Now, you need to make use of a piece of cupboard or may be a thick paper of the dimension 5mm x 12mm by 0.5mm thick which you need to place the same over the speaker. You can cut your business card as shown in the below image and then you need to cover the red block shown by “C” and then you need to proceed to next step.
- Close the phone by putting back the screws back together after which you need to ensure that the casing press speaker tightly so that the speaker is tightly housed in the speaker without causing the echo effect when you are on the call.
So that’s it, you have now successfully fixed the Echo and Digital Noise Reduction/Cancellation Problems in your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 smart phone. Do let us know in the comments section below just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.