How to Personalize HTC Incredible S Home Screen
Thanks to HTC Sense user interface for HTC Incredible S mobile phone is all worth for your customization on your needs and specifications. The HTC Incredible S phone is has 7 dedicated home screen panels for you to add much important information and widely used apps or things directly on to your phone home screen without actually navigating to the inner pages.
Most widely people use Photo Gallery, Messages, Mails and Applications that they love on their home screen. The application is not just limited to adding important apps, messages and apps but you can add lot more on to your desktop.
Here in this article we would show you on how to personalize your HTC Incredible S phone using the common home screen personalization.
Personalizing HTC Incredible S Home Screen
Here is how you would personalize your HTC Incredible phone –
- From your phone, Tap & hold the screen, then you will automatically get the list of HTC Personalize option after 2 seconds of holding your phone. The personalize option includes setting adding apps, adding shortcuts, adding folder and few more to the list. You can also add important folder particularly which you access more.
- The ‘Widget’ under Personalize, will allow you to add any widget which is present on your phone to be available as a shortcut to launch the program from your home screen itself. Widgets like Bookmarks, Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Facebook and FM Radio can be added as a shortcut. As I use more emails and check mail every 5 minutes or so, I would click on Widget > Mail and add the shortcut within no time. Now most the widgets offer different styles and layout, not sure of others but Gmail does give you options on how you view the mails on your phone.
- Tap on ‘Select’ and then select the account which you want to show and that add as small icon on the desktop.
- It’s quite easy to arrange your icon on your home screen. You can easily move them using the drag and drop where you wanted among the different screens too by dragging on to different edges of the screen and placing on the other panels. When you move one icon or shortcut, the other icon would automatically adjust their position.
- You can also remove the apps which you use no longer or rarely use it; you can delete them by simply dragging on the icon to the ‘Remove’ button.
- You can easily arrange different home screen panels in the leaf view; the leaf view provides all of your home screen panels. You have choice of yours to show which panel comes first or last.
- You can set your photos, pictures and wallpapers as wallpapers as the background of the home screen. To do that you should press ‘Menu’ and then click on wallpaper then click on Gallery and then choose the picture that you want to use. Crop it needed and then tap on Save.
- So with that you have personalized your HTC Incredible S phone.