It’s not just the Samsung Galaxy S II has 1.2 GHz dual core processor and Super AMOLED 4.3 inches touchscreen display, the HTC Sensation does have that high end specifications to its credit. There are many worth discuss on HTC Sensation just like one that we explored on Samsung Galaxy S II Wi-Fi Direct. One of the noticeable feature of HTC Sensation that we gonna discuss is its capabilities of being a HD video recorder and DLNA capabilities.
The 8 mega pixel impressive camera with dual LED flash makes it easy to record HD videos with 720p and 1080p at 30fps. Follow the procedure mentioned here to record video in HD and watch them on big screen TVs using DLNA feature.
Record HD Videos & Watch it on TV on HTC Sensation
This is how you record HD videos on your HTC Sensation phone and then share it easily on DLNA enabled devices –
- From your HTC Sensation phone click on My Apps.
- Now from various options apps available click on ‘Camcorder‘.
- Now your camera would be turned ON for recording video, since you are recording HD video make sure that you have checked the settings set to the best video. So tap on settings, then on video quality and select full HD. The full HD video would give you clarity of 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. Also you can turn on ‘Stereo recording’ from settings to capture sound from depth.
- Now tap on the red button start recording the video and you are ready to roll. When you are done with the video just tap the red button again to stop recording.
- Now this video can be shared on the DLNA enabled TVs for those who are eagerly waiting to watch them on big screen. The DLNA only works for devices which are connected for the same local Wi-Fi network.
- Now from Menu on the video click on ‘Select Player’ and share it on the big screen for those TVs which are detected.
- Now enjoy watching the rich media on the various High Definition players.
So that was easy way to share the video that you have recorded in HD quality instantaneously. You can also publish this video to social networking sites like Facebook by clicking on to Share, select Facebook and share it. The sharing options gives you various places like Gmail, email, YouTube, Facebook and various other to make your video live online.