Not less than 50 – 75 apps are there in a fresh Galaxy Note 4 Android device and its god enough reason to slow down your device in terms of performance. So let’s check out on how you can uninstall the Bloat ware apps or the apps which are already there in your device by default. Unfortunately there are the apps which can’t be uninstalled before rooting. But let’s check out a way which will help you uninstall these apps even without rooting the device and the bonus is we will also help you get away with the KNOX which is a security suite by Samsung. While disabling bloat apps, the script also disables Samsung KNOX security, which will also affect the OTA updates which will be sent by Verizon for your device directly.
Since many apps run in the background, it’s always better to remove the bloat ware apps which hardly anyone uses. If you need any app, there’s always Google PLAY Store for your rescue. Please note that to start with, this process only works on the Verizon version of Note 4 and not on the unlocked variant of Note 4.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Make sure that your device has 50% battery life,
- Download Samsung Note 4 drivers in your computer to make sure that you are able to connect your phone to computer.
- Enable USB Debugging option from the path “Settings > Developer Options”.
Assuming that you have followed the above mentioned instructions, let’s proceed to the next step where we have summed up the detailed guide for removing the bloat ware.
Procedure to Remove Bloat ware apps from Galaxy Note 4:
- Download the Bloat ware Blocker Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the same to a folder.
- Connect your Note 4 to the computer using the original USB cable and make sure that all drivers are successfully installed.
- From the folder, open the Block and Unblock Bloat.bat file to open the command prompt window as mentioned below;
Now, all you need to do is to just follow the on screen instructions for removing the bloat ware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you have any issues in the process of removing bloat ware. Very soon we will be also be coming out with many custom ROMs which will make sure that your phone will be much faster and overall experience improvises.