Have you used the Yahoo Messenger on your Android device? No, then you can download Yahoo Messenger for Android Market Place or from YahooIM, please note if the password is asked when you unzip the file then enter androidadvices.com. If you already installed the Yahoo Messenger then you might not be comfortable with the chat history which is saved every time when you chat with your buddy. So, now a question might have arised in you that whether there is any such option in the Yahoo chat client with which you can erase the history or not? Yes, not to worry there is an option wherein you can clear the chat history wholly or even partly of the selected session. By default Yahoo messenger stores the chat history. So, let’s check out the two methods with which you can clear the history of the chat session.
Procedure to clear the chat history:
- First of all you need to launch Yahoo Messenger for Android on your device and needs to sign in to your account. After logging in you need to tap on the Conversations icon as shown below which is located on the top right corner side of the user interface.
- Now you need to choose Edit option as shown below which is at the top right side of the screen.
- Now, in conversations. You need to select by tapping tap on the Clear Selected or Clear all as per your choice as shown below.
- First you will need to tap on the Conversations icon which is located on the top right side of the of the home screen.
- Now choose the conversation and simply tap on the Menu button, as soon as you select the Menu button you can choose Clear option as shown below.
So, in just two simple methods you can clear the chat history.