One Rooting App for Rooting 21 Devices, yep! It’s true.. So, for all those who are having the SONY smartphones, you no longer have to find out different packages for rooting the device as in the due course of this article we will be letting you know on how you can root your SONY smart device with just a click so that you can make the most out of it. Once you root the device, you will now be able to install the custom ROM firmwares along with the apps which need the Rooting Access.
- Xperia Z (C6602 / 3): 10.1.1.A.1.253/307
- Xperia ZL (C6502/3/6): 10.3.A.0.423
- Xpera Tablet Z (SGP321): 10.1.1.A.1.307
- Xperia Tablet Z (SGP311 / 2): 10.1.C.0.370
- Xperia SP (C5302/3/6): 12.0.A.1.284
- Xperia T (LT30p): 9.1.A.1.141/142
- Xperia TX (LT29i): 9.1.B.1.67
- Xperia V (LT25i): 9.1.A.1.140/142
- Xperia S (LT26i): 6.2.B.0.211
- Xperia SL (LT26ii): 6.2.B.0.211
- Xperia Acro S (LT26w): 6.2.B.0.200/211
- Xperia P (LT22i): 6.2.A.1.100
- Xperia Go (ST27i / a): 6.2.A.1.100
- Xperia AX (SO-01E): 9.1.C.0.473
- Xperia Z (SO-02E): 10.1.D.0.343
- Xperia Tablet Z (SO-03E): 10.1.E.0.265/269
- Xperia GX (SO-04D): 7.0.D.1.137
- Xperia A (SO-04E): 10.1.1.D.0.179
- Xperia SX (SO-05D): 7.0.D.1.137
- Xperia VL (SOL21): 9.1.D.0.395
- Xperia UL (SOL22): 10.2.F.3.43
Essential Pre Requisites:
- Before rooting, it’s very important to create a backup of all the data present in your device with the help of below mentioned steps. Alternatively, you can als create the backup with the help of SONY PC Companion.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your computer from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Also, the minimum battery life should be a minimum of 40% or else there is a risk of device getting turned Off in the middle of firmware update.
Assuming that you are done with all the above mentioned steps, you can now proceed to the next steps where we have mentioned the detailed guide to root your SONY Xperia Device.
Quick Guide to Root above mentioned 21 SONY XPERIA Devices:
- Download the DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v14_perf-event-exploit.zip package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original Computer.
- Extract the downloaded zip package and from the extracted folder, open the root.bat file in your computer to follow the on screen instructions for rooting the device.
- To check on whether the device is rooted or not, you will have to Download the Root Checker app from the Google PLAY Store. Just in case if your phone is not rooted, then you need to try rooting once more by following the above mentioned procedure.
Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of rooting as we will make sure that the same is addressed at the earliest.