Procedure to Root Asus Transformer Eee Pad transformer TF 101:
- Before proceeding, you will have to download Rooting Package for Pad transformer TF 101in your computer. As soon as you download the same, you will have to unzip it to get the universal tool kit which is the executable file.
- In the process of extraction, it will prompt you to enter the path where you wish to extract the same, so select the path and click on the “Extract” option as shown in the above screen capture.
- Once the files are extracted to the location, you will now need tofind for the icon of “Brks_rootkit_v7” which will be in the Android robot shape. Now, as soon as you open the same, you will see a screen as shown below,
- Now, you will have to thoroughly follow the instructions which are mentioned on screen and then you will have to click on the next tab which is “Install drivers”, just click on the same. After this you will have to connect your Tab with the computer / laptop.
- Now, depending on yor computer / Laptop, select on the 32 or 64 bit drivers and after that then select the next tab of “Backup and ROOT” to proceed as shown in the below screen capture.
- Now, after this you will have to click on the option of “Backup and Root” after which the process of rooting commences. As soon as the process of rooting is finished, you will see that the device will be restarted and after that the “”SU” means super user access is given to the device which means that the rooting process has been done successfully. The another way with which you can check whether the rooting has been successful or not then you need to just find for the super user icon in the skull shaped. If this icon is there then that means that its rooted or else you will have to follow the whole procedure again to root the same.
That’s it you have now successfully rooted your Asus Transformer Eee Pad transformer TF 101, do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section so that we can get back to you with the solution at the earliest.