For all the users who own Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Android tablet can now easily root their device with the help of a simple guide which we will be checking out in the due course of this article. Just in case if you wanted to know on what are the prime advantages of rooting, then once rooted you can then install several apps which needs the root access and also most importantly you can also make use of the custom ROM firmwares which we will be checking out in the coming days.
Disclaimer: Neither AndroidAdvices, nor developer should be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of following the instructions mentioned in this article. It’s very unlikely that there will be any issues but just in case if at all there are any issues then we are committed to help you in solving the same.
Rooting Information: Rooting voids warranty, warranty can be reclaimed by re-applying the factory firmware of Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime which we will be coming out if possible.
Before proceeding, you need to follow some quick and essential pre requisites mentioned below so as to ensure that the device is rooted successfully.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Minimum charge left in the device should be at least 60% so as to ensure that device doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of firmware update.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your HTC One S from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- All the security suites in your Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime device should be uninstalled as these tools generally hamper the process of rooting.
Let’s get started with the detailed procedure on how to root your Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime device.
Procedure to Root Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime:
- Download the Sparky Root APK from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your tablet to PC and copy the same to the tablet. Ensure that you know the path where you placed this apk file.
- Disconnect the tab from computer and navigate to the path where the apk is placed.
- Tap on the Sparky Root apk file after which all you need to do is to just follow the on screen instructions to install the same.
- Once installed, open the same in your tab and tap on the option of “Exploit” which will move and replace the files in the busybox.
- You now need to open the Asus App backup tool and backup the apps in your device, return to this app of Sparky root and then install the Super user in the device.
- Up next, tap on the option of “Cleanup” which will eventually cleanup all the temporary files and then you can revert the busy box file. Repeat the whole tutorial from the start just in case if the super user app is not installed. You can check whether the device is rooted or not from the app called “Root Checker”. This app can be downloaded from the Google PLAY Store.
Congrats! You have now successfully learnt on how one can root the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of rooting as we will make sure that all the issues are addressed at the earliest.