How to Root Ericsson Xperia Live Walkman WT19i – Tutorial
Tutorial to Root Sony Ericsson Xperia Live Walkman WT 19i:
- First up you will have to Download the Flash tool, Firmware WT19i_4.0.2.A.0.58, Doom lord rooting kit, CWM Recovery image from here to your computer.
- Unzip the Flash tool and install the same in your computer. Up next, unzip the firmware package to get the .ftf file. Place the extracted .ftf file in the path “C:/Drive > flashtool > firmwares>” and ensure that no other files are there in the above mentioned path. Open the Flash tool in your computer.
- In the flash tool, click on the “File option” and then select “flash mode” on the left side in the opened flash tool to click on Ok and enable the options which are mentioned below as you need to enable Wipe User Data and Wipe Cache. Once completed, you need to click on “Ok” to start he process of update and once its updated the device will restart.
- Power off your device and after that is done you need to press 3 keys simultaneously: volume down, home and power button. When you do this, the green LED should glow up. Flash the firmware with flashing tool.
- You now need to extract Doomlord root kit and then you need to Run the “runme.bat” executable file in your pc and ensure that you have connected the phone to your computer. Now, you need to ensure that the “Superuser” app is installed and updated with the latest scripts in your phone.
- Now, up next from the “Settings > About Phone” you can update with the OTA (Over The Air) update in your phone. Ensure that you are not installing / updating the update from the PC Companion.
- After you are done with updating you must unzip CWM install and run the second file script: wt19i.install-cmw2.cmd.Check USB debugging and also set the screen time out as 10 minutes. So, that’s it you have now successfully rooted the device.
Note: At any point of time just in case if the process of rooting process gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from the start by re inserting the battery.
Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same at the earliest. Congrats, you have now successfully rooted your device.