Procedure to Root Galaxy S2 GT I9100G on XXLPQ Firmware:
- Download the XXLPQ Rooting Package and Odin from here to your computer. Extract the rooting package and open the Odin in your computer. Also, download the Rooting Zip Package from here to your computer.
- Turn Off your phone so that it can be entered in the Download mode. Download mode in Galaxy S2 GT I9100G can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which you will get to see a green robot indicating that the device has entered in the download mode.
- Connect your phone to computer with the help of original USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM section in odin turning yellow.
Note: If the ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
- Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Click on “PDA” to select “GT-I9100G_LP7_ClockworkMod-Recovery_18.104.22.168.tar” and click on “Start” for starting the process of rooting Galaxy S2. Once the device gets rooted successfully, the phone will be rebooted and will prompt you to select the Country and Language preferences. After this, you will get to see the home screen when you can disconnect the device.
- The whole process of rooting may take around 2 – 3 minutes. Once the home screen is seen, disconnect the device and turn off the device so as to boot the device in the recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S III can be entered by pressing Volume Up Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. In recovery mode, selectSelect “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” to Rooting Zip Package which you have placed in your phone. Up next, in recovery mode screen, you now need to select “Go Back” and select the option of “Reboot system now” for rebooting the device
Tip: If the device gets into the boot loop mode or refuses to turn ON, then re insert the battery and follow the instructions from the start.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Galaxy S2 GT I9100G on XXLPQ Firmware. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to resolve the same at the earliest in the comments section below.
Pages: 1 2