Root your HTC One International version just a click, so lets check out on how you can root your device with just one click. The best part of this is that there are no lengthy procedures for rooting the device and you can root the device almost instantly. So, before we proceed to check on what is the procedure to root the device, you need to follow the quick pre requisites which we have mentioned below. Once the device is rooted, you can then install custom ROM firmwares along with the apps which require the root access.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data in your HTC One should be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps manually and not with the HTC Sync.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- From the path “Settings > More > Development Options > USB debugging” enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- Minimum charge left in your phone is 30% or else there is a risk of device getting turned off in the middle of rooting process.
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
Let’s head to the next page where we have mentioned the detailed guide on how to achieve S-Off in your HTC One smartphone.
Procedure to Root HTC One Smartphone with One Click:
- Download HTC One Drivers from here to your computer and install the same. Download the Rooting Exploit Tool for HTC One smartphone and then extract the same to your desktop preferably.
- Once you have got the folder, you will need to connect your HTC One smartphone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then also make sure that you have latest ADB drivers installed which you can get from android.com.
- Double-click “run.bat” and follow the instructions. The exploit will ask you to press a button combination at one point.
- To check on whether your HTC One smartphone is rooted or not, download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. If your device is rooted your device will show that the device is rooted and if it’s not then you will have to again try rooting the device.
Tip: Just in case if the device refuses to turn ON, you will need to long press the power button and then re apply the firmware update again.
So there you go, you have now successfully learnt on how you can root your HTC One smartphone with Just One Click. Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the process of rooting the device as we will try our level best to sort out the same.