Procedure to Root HTC Explorer:
- Before proceeding, you need to first unlock the boot loader in your HTC Explorer smartphone from the Official HTC Boot loader Page by simply following the on screen instructions.
- Up next, you need to add a recovery to your phone so that you can then install all the custom ROM firmwares in your phone for which you need to download A310E Recovery Zip in your computer.
- Now, you need to connect your phone to the computer and extract the Zip file which you have downloaded in your computer.
- Now, open the recovery bat file which will be there in the unzipped file while the device is connected. Also, download the HTC Sync in your computer so that all the drivers have been successfully installed.
- After this, you need to download Superuser Zip File in your computer from here and move the same to your phone and remove the connected USB cable to turn Off the phone.
- Enable the USB debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- The recovery mode in HTC Explorer be entered by pressing Volume UP Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Please note that just in case if the device boots up in the normal mode, you need to again try entering into the recovery mode.
- After this, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Superuser Zip file which you have placed in your phone. It will take around 10 minutes for the whole process of update to get completed. Once the update process is done, the device will be landing up in the recovery mode. Now, select “++++ Go Back ++++” > “reboot system now” so that the device is re booted successfully.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your HTC Explorer phone easily. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to address the same as soon as possible.