Huawei, one of the top most telecom network infrastructure which has recently upped its ante on the smart phones segment too by launching affordable smart phones in almost every segment depending upon your requirements and needs. So, in the lines of that we have now decided to cover the Huawei smart phones too. So last time we saw on how you can update Huawei U8500, Huawei Sonic which is the cheapest Gingerbread laden Android smart phone followed by the coverage on the Huawei Glory etc.
So, in the due course of this article we will see on how you can easily root your Huawei U8800 Android smart phone which is also known as the most popular handset Huawei Ideos X5. If you are on a note that despite having some serious hardware present in this phone and still the device is not optimized to deliver the performance it can give then we will ensure that by the end of this article you will be able to calibrate your device in a much more better manner so as to meet your expectations in terms of Graphics and also the overall performance of the phone. Please note that its utmost important to follow the instructions carefully before proceeding for the update as i would rather suggest you to read the whole article once and at the second instant proceed with the step by step following of the tutorial with your phone to root the same. The tool which we will be using is the Superboot for Huawei U8800 (Huawei Ideos X5). Basically what this whole process of rooting will do is it not only will open up the device for faster performance but also it will boost the overall speed which can be measured in terms of the Quadrant Ranks as well. In the process of rooting the device, it will also convert the overall file system of the Android smart phone Ideos X5 from the laggy EXT 3 to the speedy EXT 4which is a big respite for the performance hungers as this will increase the speed of the device than before.
Keeping in mind about the convenience as well as the safety of your device, we have listed down the step by step instructions which include the Pre requisites of rooting and then followed by the instructions to root Huawei U8800 or the Huawei Ideos X5 Phone successfully.
Note: Please note that you will have to reconfigure the APN settings after updating the firmware to access the data services and the Internet services as all the Internet APN settings will be reset. You will have to contact your Service provider to get more info on the APN Settings or alternatively you too can make a note of it. Not to forget also configure the MMS Settings or take down the MMS Settings as this too will need to be re configured after the rooting process.Also, we take no responsibility if you download the files and apply the below procedure to root your phone.
Pre Root Instructions:
- Warranty will get void once you root Huawei Device, though warranty can be claimed once you un root your device.
- In an unlikely event you may lose all the data which is present in your Huawei Ideos X5, so it’s recommended to create a backup of all the data like call log, messages, applications, music, videos and other data which is present in the phone, so that you can restore the same once the rooting process is completed.
- It’s very important to maintain a minimum battery power of 50% so as to facilitate the smoother rooting process or else there is a high possibility that your device may end up turning completely off in the process of rooting.
- Since the process of rooting will be taking place, all the APN settings with which you access the Internet will be wiped off completely, so ensure that you have noted all the required settings for accessing the internet so that you can configure them again back once the device gets rooted.
- Last but not the least follow the below mentioned instructions carefully so as to save your phone from being turned into an expensive paper weight.