Procedure to Root Huawei Ideos X5:
- So, before we proceed to the actual rooting process, you will have to first up download the Huawei Ideos X5 Rooting Package which contains the rooting file which is nothing but the Super boot rooting image file.
- Now, when you have downloaded the zip file, first and foremost you will have to unzip the file and while doing so you will be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password as androidadvices.com. As soon as the password is entered you will see that file is being successfully extracted. It’s always better to extract files right on your desktop so that it will be easy to locate the same.
- Considering that the data will be lost and you have followed the pre root instructions, you now will have to power Off the phone. Once the phone is turned Off, you will have to turn your device in the DOWNLOAD MODE. The download mode is basically the safe mode for your Android phone and in this mode all the flashing / upgradation processes can be done safely.
- To put the device in the download mode, you will now have to turn your device ON while holding ‘volume up’ and ‘volume down’ the screen will turn purple and once it happens then you will have to connect the same to the computer / Laptop with the help of the USB cable where you have downloaded the Zip file which is mentioned above.
- After connecting you will see that many USB drivers will be shown On screen of your Laptop / Desktop which also includes a folder named “IMAGE”.
- From this directory you will have to copy the downloaded image above to the directory of the image which is named as the boot.img.
- After this all you need to do is to just eject the USB drive and restart the device which you can do by pulling off the battery.
That’s it you have now successfully rooted your Huawei U8800 or the Huawei Ideos X5 successfully. Do let us know if you face any sorts of issues or problems while updating your phone as we will be there 24×7 to help you as well as to guide you in the rooting process. Also, last but not the least do let us know about what are all things you expect from us in terms of coverage of this article about your phone in the comments section below.