Tutorial to Root & Install Custom Recovery Image in Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500 Android Phone:
- Download Odin, Rooting Tar file and Root Me Zip package from here to your computer. Extract the Odin file and open the same in your device.
- Now, connect your phone to the computer and place the Root Me Zip file in your phone’s SD Card. Ensure that you are not placing the device deep into the device or else it may even spoil the device.
- Up next, disconnect the phone and turn off the device so that Galaxy Ace PLUS can be entered in the recovery mode. To enter into the recovery mode, press Volume Up Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. You can also refer to the below shown video. Just in case if the device starts normally, then you will have to again retry entering the recovery mode.
- Now, in recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Root Me Zip Package which you have placed in the device.
- Once it’s done, select “++++ Go Back ++++” > “reboot system now” to reboot the phone. Now, again turn off the device so that it can be entered in the Download Mode.
- Download mode in Samsung Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered. After this, you need to press the Volume Up button as shown below to confirm the download mode.
- Once it is entered in the Download mode, connect the phone to the computer while keeping the Odin opened in your computer after which you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow.
Note: if the ID : COM section doesn’t turn Yellow, you need to check with two things which are mentioned below,
- Install the USB Drivers in your computer &
- Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Now, click on “PDA” to select the file “Rooting Tar file” tar file and then click on “Start” in Odin to start the process of installing the recovery image.
- Once it’s done, you will be able to see the home screen after which you can disconnect the device from computer.
Note: At any point of time just in case if the process of rooting gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from the start by re inserting the battery.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500 and also installed the custom recovery image in your device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.