Procedure to Root & Install Custom Recovery Image in Galaxy Fit s5670:
- Download Rooting Tar file, Odin and OPS file from here to your computer.
- Once you have downloaded all the above files in your computer, open the Odin in your computer and turn off your phone to enter the device in the download mode.
- Download Mode in Galaxy FIT can be entered by holding the Volume Down button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device. Just in case if the device boots in the normal mode then you will have to again try the process of entering into the download mode.
- Click on the “OPS” option in the Odin to select the below mentioned file, tick on “One Package” option and then select the One Package option as mentioned below.
OPS – BENI_v1.0.ops
Tick “One Package” option in Odin
One Package – beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2
- Connect the device to the computer while keeping the Odin opened. Within a minute, the ID : COM section will turn yellow which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully installed and you are now ready to proceed to the next step.
- As soon as the installation process is completed the phone will be restarted and then you will have to turn off the phone and remove the connected USB cable so as to enter the phone in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device.
- In the recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
So, that’s it you have now successfully rooted and installed the recovery in your Samsung Galaxy FIT smartphone. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update.