How to Root & Install Google Apps in Nabi 2 Tablet – Tutorial
The tablet which tells that it grows with you, the Nabi 2 tablet can now be rooted and installed with the Google Apps package which also includes the Google Play Store. Nabi2 can be installed with the Google Apps package but for this you will have to root the device. Over a period of this article we will be checking out on what are the detailed instructions which will help you out with the same. Before proceeding, ensure that you are on the latest firmware in your Nabi 2 tablet as or else the rooting tool won’t be detecting the device.
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
Battery charge left in your Nabi 2 should be more than 40% so as to make sure that device doesn’t get turned off in the middle of firmware update. Navigate to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging.
Take all the necessary backup of the data present in the device with the help of any tools of your choice.
So assuming that you have followed all the above mentioned steps, you can now head over to the next step where we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply this firmware update.
Procedure to Root and Install the Google Apps in Nabi 2 Tablet:
- Download the Nabi 2 Rooting Tool from here to your computer. Once downloaded, open the zip file and extract the contents preferably to the desktop.
- Now, connect your Nabi 2 tablet with the help of original USB cable and open the Rooting tool which is an executable file.
- Now, in the rooting tool of which you can refer to the above mentioned screen capture, enter the options “1” and “2” so as to root and install the Google Apps package in your device.
- As soon as the process of rooting and installation of Google Apps is finished, you can now disconnect the device and simply reboot the device for enjoying the rooted device and Google Apps Package.
- Open the Google PLAY Store and download the “Root Checker” app to check on whether the device is rooted or not.
Note: Just in a rare case if your Nabi 2 device refuses to turn ON or say if it gets stuck on the Samsung Logo then you need to long press the power button to turn off the same so that the whole process can be restarted by following the above mentioned steps.
So there you go you have now successfully rooted and install the Google Apps in your Nabi 2 device. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.