How to Root LG Bell Nitro HD on Latest V20E ICS 4.0 Firmware
Procedure to Root LG Bell Nitro HD on ICS Android 4.0 Firmware:
- Download the Rooting Zip package for LG Bell Nitro HD from here to your computer. Once downloaded you will have to extract the same preferably to the desktop and then copy the LG_SystemBackupTest.apk file from the P930_v20e_ROOT folder which you got after extraction of the downloaded zip file.
- Up next, open the file manager in your phone preferably the ES File Explorer and then you will have to navigate to the place where you have placed the LG_SystemBackupTest.apk file in your device and then tap the same to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, open the System Backup test app and then you need to press and hold the power button to turn off and then select the option of restart the phone. Once the device is rebooted, it will take some time for showing up the home screen as it’s the first restart.
- Once the phone boots up, connect the device to the computer using the original USB cable and then open the P930_v20e_ROOT folder to open as the administrator which you can do by right clicking on the file.
- Download the Super user app from the Google Play Store and then open the app to update the Su binary database.
- Now, once the super user is installed, you will see that the device will be rooted and then all you need to do is to just uninstall the system backup test app from the device from the path “Settings > Apps”. Once the app is uninstalled, you will have to restart he device.
- To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you can check the same by downloading the app called “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store.
Note: Just in a rare case if your LG Nitro HD device refuses to turn ON or say if it gets stuck on the LG Logo then you need to long press the power button to turn off the same or re insert the battery to start the process from the start.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update. Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Nitro HD.