How to Root LG Optimus LTE LU 6200 Android Phone – Tutorial
Happy news for all the users of LG Optimus LTE LU6200 as you can now root easily with the help of below instructions which we will be checking out. Just in case if you didn’t knew then once the device is rooted, you can then easily install the custom ROM firmwares as well as the other apps which need the root access. Very soon we will be coming out with different custom ROM firmwares which will completely redefine your mobile experience.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable for any damage caused in the process of applying this rooting process in your device. It is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions to the point which are mentioned in procedure.
Rooting Information: Please be informed that once the device is rooted, the warranty will get lost and the only way with which you can reclaim the lost warranty is by re applying the firmware update of ICS 4.0.4 which is an official release.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your phone and ensure that your phone is left with the minimum charge of 60% so as to ensure that the phone doesn’t get turned Off. Also, disable all the security / antivirus apps as these may interrupt the process of rooting.
- (Optional) Though it’s not a compulsion, you can back up all the user data or the data present in your Phone memory with the help of below steps so as to ensure that the data remains safe.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log -Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Enable USB Debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
So, let’s head to the procedure on how to Root LG Optimus LTE LU6200 Android smartphone on any firmware.
Procedure to Update LG Optimus LTE LU6200 Android Smartphone:
- First up you need to Download the LG Optimus LTE LU 6200 Rooting Package from here to your computer and extract the same with the help of WinRAR. Please match all the extracted files with the help of below mentioned screen capture so as to ensure that all the files are extracted successfully.
- Up next, you need to connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and open the “runme.bat” file in your computer.
- Once downloaded, you need to open the “runme” executable and press “Enter” to root your device. If there are any prompts then you need to accept the same.
- Once the process is done, the phone will be rebooting. To check whether the device is rooted successfully or not, you can download “Root Checker” app from Google PLAY Store and check with the same. Once rooted, you then need to download the Super user application from the PLAY Store and install all the libraries in it.
Note: Just in case if the device booted up or gets into the boot loop mode then you need to re follow the above mentioned steps with the help of above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if there are any issues faced in the process of rooting your LG Optimus LTE LU6200. Congrats you have rooted your LG Optimus LTE LU6200 with the help of simple steps.