LG G Pro 2 Android smartphone users can now make the most of their device as you can now root the device easily. So before we head over to the detailed guide which will help you root the device, you will have to follow the list of quick pre requisites which we will be checking out in the due course of this article. The rooting procedure which we will be checking out supports 3 handsets and are:
– LG G Pro 2 F350K
– LG G Pro 2 F350L
– LG G Pro 2 F350S
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data in your device needs to be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps manually and not with the LG Tool.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Head over to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” in your LG G Pro 2 so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible in any manner for any damage happened to your LG G Pro 2 due to not following the instructions mentioned in the article.
Assuming that you are done with the above mentioned things, you will now need to proceed to the next step for rooting procedure.
Procedure to Root LG G Pro 2 Android Phone on any Firmware:
- Download the Rooting Package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Open the extracted folder and double click on the “Root” file as mentioned below. Depending upon the OS, you need to open the below mentioned file.
Windows: Double-click on root.bat
Linux: Double click on root.sh
Mac: Double click on root.sh
- After that all you need to do is to just follow the onscreen instructions for rooting the device.
Note: If at all your LG G Pro 2 smartphone gets in the boot loop mode, then you need to turn off the device and then re do the rooting process. To turn off, you can long press the power button and repeat the whole process again.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of rooting.