Procedure to Root Droid Razr:
- Assuming that you have followed all the instructions which are mentioned above, you now need to proceed to download the Motorola Droid Razr Rooting Package in your computer. You will have to unzip the same, please note that just in case if it prompts you to enter the password then enter the password as “androidadvices.com”. You need to use tools like WinRAR or say 7zip to unzip the contents.
- Once you download and extract the zip file, connect your Droid Razr handset to your computer and then select the option of “Charge ONLY” when prompted to select in your phone. Please note that once the files are extracted, you will have to match the same with the below extracted files, even if single file is missing then you need to again download and extract the files.
- Now, you need to navigate to the folder where you have unzipped the files and click on the file called as “MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe” to open the same. Now, as soon as you open this, you will get to see the screen as shown in the below screen capture.
- Once you open the same, all you need to do is to just follow the on screen instructions which will be shown so as to root the device as shown in the below screen capture.
- You will need to ensure that the phone is not disconnected from the computer or else the rooting process will be hampered and the phone may brick too.
So, in this way you have successfully rooted the Motorola Droid Razr device. Do let us know just in case if you faced any issues while rooting as we will try our level best to ensure that the phone is rooted successfully.