Pantech Burst, one of the not so popular but a powerful smartphone which comes with the 4G LTE Capability and also comes with a 4 inched Super AMOLED touch screen has just been launched few days back on the at&t network and there you go, the rooting workaround is all ready to shake up this device. So, in the due course of this article we will be checking out on what are the things you need to root the device with the simple instructions. The best part is that even a kid can follow the instructions and root as there is no rocket science needed.
Disclaimer: Neither developer, nor we should be held responsible just in case if any damage happens to your device in the process of rooting which is very unlikely if you follow all the instructions carefully. Just in a rare case if you come across any issues then we will try our level best to fix the same.
Rooting Information: Once you root the device, the warranty gets void, the only way with which you can restore the warranty is by re applying the official firmware update which we will try to come up with an article.
Essential pre Requisites:
- All the data present in your Pantech Burst should be backed up with the help of below mentioned instructions so as to ensure that all the data is safe. Just in a rare case if the data gets deleted or corrupted, the same can be easily restored easily with the help of below mentioned steps.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log - Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Minimum charge left in the device should be at least 60% so as to ensure that device doesn’t get turned Off in the middle of firmware update.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Pantech Burst from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked as shown in the below screen capture.
- Ensure that you have disabled all the antivirus suites in your computer as these tools generally interrupt the process of firmware update.
- So assuming that you have followed all the above mentioned instructions, you can now proceed to the next page where we have summed up a detailed article on how to apply this firmware update in your Pantech Burst.
So assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned above, it’s now time for you to proceed to the next page where we have summed up a detailed tutorial on how to root your device.