Procedure to Root Reliance 3G Tab:
- After downloading the Reliance 3G Rooting Zip Package to your computer, you need to now unzip the same. Please note that in the process of unzipping you will be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password as “androidadvices.com” without the inverted comas.
- After this you need to go to the path “Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources Enable” so that the third party files can access the system files in the rooting process.
- Now, you need to connect the Reliance 3G Tab to the computer using the USB cable which you got at the time of purchase and then copy the extracted file named “Reliance_3GTab_Rooting_APKFile” to the root of your Reliance 3G Tab and not deep into any of the folders or else it won’t get detected by the tab.
- After this you need to disconnect the connected Reliance 3G Tab from the computer and then open the APK File which you have copied into the device and from the options, you need to choose “Permanent Root”.
- Once you select the option, you will see that the Reliance 3G Tab will be automatically rebooting and then the tab will be successfully rooted. Now you need to install the ROM Manager application from the Android Market Place and also probably you can also update the default Super user app from the Android Market Place.
Please note that once the device is rooted successfully, you will see that two new icons will be there in your device which are super user and CWM which will mean that the device has been successfully rooted. Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same.