How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 Android Phone – Tutorial
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos:
- Download the Galaxy Y Pro Duos Rooting Package from here to your computer and once you do so, connect your phone to the computer with the original USB cable. Place the file in your SD Card and not in any of the sub folders.
- After copying the file, remove the connected USB cable and enable the USB debugging in your Galaxy Y Pro Duos phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Now turn off the device so that the phone can be then entered in the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by Pressing and holding the Home button and then the Power button. If the device gets turned ON in the normal mode then you need to again try the same process of getting into the recovery mode.
- Now, in the recovery mode select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” > and select the “Rooting Package”. Once the zip file is updated successfully, you now need to select “++++ Go Back ++++”.
- Now, you need to select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
- Once you are done with the cache clearing and wiping the data, you now need to select “reboot system now” option for restarting the device. Once the device is restarted, you then need to Download & Install the Superuser application from the Google PLAY Store.
Note: Just in an unfortunate event just in case if you face any issues in the middle of firmware update, you need to again follow the instructions from the start. If the device gets into the boot loop mode then you will have to re insert the battery and re apply the firmware update again.
So congratulations, you have now successfully rooted the device. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.