How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 – Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 users can now root their phones without needing you to wait for the trusted procedure. So, in the due course of this article we will see on how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Y on any of the current firmware. Please be informed that as soon as you root the phone, the warranty will get void and also you should strictly need to follow the procedure which is mentioned below. We have tried our level best to make these instructions as simple as possible. Also, in the due course of the article we will see on what exactly the rooting is and what are the merits and demerits of the same.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible in any manner if any damage happens to your device which is very unlikely if you follow each and every single instruction which is mentioned below. Also, please note that rooting the phone will void the warranty completely though the warranty can be reclaimed as soon as you update with the default firmware.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is basically a process where the access to system level files is given to the third party custom ROMs or the files so that the required customization can be made. Only rooting makes it possible to customize the phone the way you want to. So, let’s proceed and check out the merits and demerits below.
Merits of Rooting:
There are many advantages of rooting which we have mentioned in the below list.
- Rooting allows you to convert the current laggy file system of RFS to the faster EXT4 file system,
- It also allows you to remove the default applications which comes pre-loaded,
- It allows you to install the custom firmwares as well as the beta Stock ROMs from different country un officially.
De Merits of Rooting:
- If rooting process is not followed properly then you may even brick the device,
- Rooting voids the warranty, though can be regained by updating with the default firmware.
Now, let’s proceed to the next page where we will see on what are the quick list of pre requisite instructions for rooting.