How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 – Tutorial
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360:
- Before proceeding you will have to first up enable the USB Debugging in your phone which you can do from the path of “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. You can also refer the below mentioned image to know more on how to enable the USB Debugging.
- After this, you will have to download the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Rooting Package from here to your computer.
- Now, you will have to connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable which you got at the time of purchasing your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 device and need to then place the downloaded zip file as it is without modifying or renaming into your phone.
- After placing the file, remove the connected USB cable and then turn Off the phone so that you can then enter the phone in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Refer below mentioned video to know more on how to enter recovery mode.
- As soon as you enter into the recovery mode, you need to select the option of “install zip from sd card” after which you will have to select the zip file which you have placed in the initial steps. Once you select the same with the help of the Power button, you will see that the rooting process will be commencing and within a minute the device will be restarted.
- That’s it, once the device is restarted the phone will be rooted successfully. Now, after this connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable and download the busy box and then you need to copy the same to your phone to install this.
- Once you are done with the above step, turn Off the phone and remove the USB cable which is connected so that you can enter into the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. In the recovery mode select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now option.
So, that’s it in this way you have successfully learnt on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Smart phone. Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same.