Pre Root Instructions:
- Warranty will get void once you root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, though warranty can be claimed once you un root your device.
- In an unlikely event you may lose all the data which is present in your Google IO Galaxy Tab 10.1, so it’s recommended to create a backup of all the data like call log, messages, applications, music, videos and other data which is present in the phone, so that you can restore the same once the rooting process is completed.
- Ensure that you have the installed the latest framework in your computer or also you can install the latest version of KIES which is dubbed as KIES 2 so as to ensure that all the required drivers are installed successfully. Also, most importantly you will have to ensure that you are having the latest version of Windows operating system that is none other than Windows 7 and along with that you will have to download and install all the required drivers of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 which are required before proceeding to root.
- It’s very important to maintain a minimum battery power of 50% so as to facilitate the smoother rooting process or else there is a high possibility that your device may end up turning completely off in the process of rooting.
- Since the process of rooting will be taking place, all the APN settings with which you access the Internet will be wiped off completely, so ensure that you have noted all the required settings for accessing the internet so that you can configure them again back once the device gets rooted. Also, additionally ensure that you have also backed up the MMS Settings and other settings as in an unlikely event sometimes you may end up losing all the 3G Settings as well as the APN or MMS settings in the process of Rooting the device.
- Last but not the least follow the below mentioned instructions carefully so as to save your phone from being turned into an expensive paper weight.
Please note that we should not be held responsible for any damage or loss in any manner to your Google IO Galaxy Tab 10.1 which is unlikely if you follow the below mentioned instructions carefully. So, let’s proceed for the same. Also, it’s very important on not to interrupt the rooting process in the middle of the processing period as its very dangerous and also could lead to the bricking of the phone.
So, lets proceed to the rooting instructions in the next page and proceed to the instructions only after you follow the pre root instructions which are mentioned below.