Wanna Root your Samsung Galaxy GRAND Quattro smartphone? Then we will tell you on how you can actually root the device with the help of simple instructions. Once you have rooted your Galaxy GRAND Quattro smartphone, you can then you can install the custom ROM firmwares which we will be coming out in coming days. So, before we proceed on to check on what are the detailed list of instructions with which you can root the device, you will have to go through quick pre requisites mentioned below.
Note: Since we understand that Rooting Voids warranty, we have also mentioned in the tutorial on how to Unroot the device to revoke the root access and to get back the lost warranty.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data in your GALAXY GRAND Quattro should be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps so as to make sure that just in case if the data gets lost or corrupted, the same can be restored with the help of below mentioned steps,
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
WhatsApp – Download the backup of all your Data from the Settings option
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your computer from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Also, the minimum battery life should be a minimum of 40% or else there is a risk of device getting turned Off in the middle of firmware update.
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
Let’s proceed to the next page where we have mentioned the detailed guide on how to root and install the custom ROM firmware in your GALAXY GRAND Quattro device.
Procedure to Root GALAXY GRAND Quattro Android Phone:
- Download the Rooting Package for Galaxy GRAND Quattro from here to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Once all the drivers are installed successfully, you will now need to extract the rooting package which you have downloaded to get the Framaroot APK file.
- Now, disconnect the device from computer and open the Framaroot APK file which you have placed in the phone to follow the on screen instructions. In this manner, you will not just be able to root the device but also will be able to unroot the same.
- Once rooted, you will need to select the option of Install “superuser” or “Install SU” in the application.
Note: If the device gets stuck in the Samsung logo or gets into the boot loop mode then you need to long press the power button and turn off the device. Repeat the process from the start by following the instructions.
So there you go, you have now successfully rooted the device. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same.