Some of the Android apps are low starting but they are useful and not well-organized or developed. As most of the Android apps at Marketplace are meant for use in mobile phone which has small screen of just 4.5 inches maximum, they aren’t compatible with tablets which runs on Android operating system.
Most of the developers carry out their testing keeping mobile handsets in their mind and it’s not a problem when you are doing it on the small screen but problem comes when facing those apps through the large size screens of the tablets. What happens is it makes apps to be small in size although you are working on a tablet of more than 7 inches and it makes unhappy with the services.
Such things are only possible when those apps are not optimized for tablets. So today we will go through of optimizing them in full screen.
- You need to download Spare Parts app from Android Apps Labs and install it on your Android tablet. This apps is available for free download.
- After successful installation of it, run it and a window will open this app which is not in full screen.
- Uncheck the “compatibility Mode” from the list and check back again.
- Might be you need to reboot your tablet and check back again.
- Check whether the Spare Parts apps is running under the “Compatibility Mode”.
- Now open those apps which you weren’t able to open in full screen and see now.